Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Introducing... TWO new additions to the I Am Roses Design Team family!

It's with great excitement that we announce the addition of 2 new designers to the I Am Roses family!

Please welcome Aliscia and Miranda!!! You will just adore their work and their SUPER sweetness! Be sure to check them out on their Youtube channels and blogs and show them some LOVE.


First up is Aliscia!



Here is a little bit about Aliscia...

My name is Aliscia and I am obsessed and addicted to scrapbooking. My first exposure to this wonderful hobby was shortly after the birth of my first child 7 years ago when I received a memory book from my mom in which to put my photos and other memorabilia. My interest in this hobby sparked even further when my darling hubby was deployed to Afghanistan. Scrapbooking became a way of life for me, it kept me happy, busy and entertained. I love making mini albums, cards and layouts but I think my favorite thing to do is to alter things and to inspire others to explore their creative side. I am very passionate about the arts and look forward to learning more and sharing more with you.

Visit Aliscia on her blog at: http://iscraphappy1.blogspot.com 
and on her YouTube channel at: http://youtube.com/user/iscraphappy


Next up is Miranda!



Here is a little bit about Miranda...

I am a fun loving silly woman with a passion to create! My love is GRUNGE and all things distressed, vintage, and unique! I love to challenge myself with new styles and techniques all of the time. Love to be inspired and to see beauty in every day life! Hope you follow along with my artistic journey! xo

Visit Miranda on her blog at: http://mslibertycreations.blogspot.com/ 
and on her YouTube channel at: http://youtube.com/user/Msliberty25


Welcome to the team Aliscia & Miranda! We are excited to haveyou on board and can't wait to see what you create with I Am Roses products! 

Hugs from the designers at I Am Roses! ❤

4 comments:

Joy said...

Welcome girls! So happy to have you in the Team!

Big hugs!

kim.scrapper said...

Congratulations to both of these talented ladies. I am subbed to both of them on YT so I will look forward to seeing more wonderful creations.

LuvLee Scrappin said...

Yeah!!!! Welcome to the team girls!!!! You both are amazingly talented and I'm looking forward to designing with you!!!! Hugz Luv Lee ;-)

Michelle said...

Congratulations to both of these fabulous ladies! You are extremely talented and I am Roses made a the best decision asking these ladies to be apart of the already enormously talented team! Congratulations again! Hugs!! Michelle